Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Survey results - first pass

This morning I decided to see how the Conversion Kit survey was going.
I had 49 responses so far with the majority (45%) going with my components (156v, WarP 9, Zilla...) and 59% of those went with the Optima battery option. I'll take that as a vote of confidence - or maybe I was just lucky. This group was pretty split between the Basic kit at 38% and the Complete kit at 54%.

The runner up was pretty interesting... actually something I was considering for my next conversion...
39% of the votes went for an AC system from Selectria and the majority of the battery votes (47%) of this group went with Lithium. A good number (37%) went with Optimas.
Interesting...

There is still time to get your vote counted in the survey, and it only takes a few seconds (because there are only 3 questions). Just click here.

No comments: