Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Alive video on YouTube

Finally got the video of the first drive edited and uploaded to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q22T8DrB7yE

I'll let you in on a little secret... (the first scene is backwards). It looks like I'm driving the car out of the garage, but actually, I was backing it in. You can see how I'm looking over my shoulder as I drive. The other odd thing is how the car won't make it back up the hill. The Zilla was resetting because the 12 volt battery I was running it off of (I didn't have the DC/DC converter in yet) was too low.

And, before you ask, those wheels came with the car when I bought it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is great! You could have edited out the delay getting up the hill. It would have been funny to just run it at a faster speed.

In the next video, burn some rubber!! :)