Monday, September 5, 2011

Cool electric car decals

Been looking for some good EV stickers for my electric Miata, but all the stickers I found were from the 90's and quite dull.

One winter I came across some cool lightning bolt graphics at a ski shop. Comes out they were from Electric Sunglasses. A little research and I found some stickers that clearly said "electric", were cool and didn't break the bank.

  















If you want to get some for yourself, just send me a comment and I'll pass along the URL.

2 comments:

Chrome Emblems said...

Chrome emblems are the ideal way of customizing your vehicle; they are the new and improved version of a bumper sticker and are produced using a high impact plastic with a chrome plated finish.

buy prescription drugs online said...

Liked the good program. there is something to think about ...
Thank you very much for a wonderful resource !!!